Sales Associate, Parts Associate and Service Writer.
Join the Central Mass PowerSports Team
If you have ever been interested in working in the exciting world of power sports, now is a great time to join us – we sell fun!
This is your opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and fastest growing power sports dealers in the region. Every riding season, Central Mass PowerSports has a goal of fulfilling dreams by delivering a premium customer experience, to create customers for life, and is hiring like-minded individuals. We offer an industry leading performance based compensation plan, benefits and a fun environment.
Key Result Areas:
- In-store customer experience
- Phone Follow up with dealership customers
- Presentation of the proper product
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcoming guests into the dealership
- Qualifying our customers’ needs
- Follow up phone calls to customers
- Selling the fun and excitement of the powersports industry
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Experience is preferred, but we will train the right applicants
- Excellent customer service and phone skills are a must
- Have a love of motorcycles and contributing to the success of the team
- Be an outgoing, energetic people person
- Be self-motivated, positive, driven and helpful
- Be able to follow a structured sales process on value based selling
About Central Mass Powersports, a New England Power Sports Company
Central Mass PowerSports is the newest addition to the New England Power Sports family. For over 40 years, New England Power Sports has developed an enviable reputation for excellence in the power sports industry. NEPS can trace its origins back to 1969, and has evolved into a leader in the Power Sports Industry with 5 locations, a riding school, in-house power sports finance company and 15 Manufacturer franchises. Central Mass PowerSports and NEPS are home to the largest inventory of new and pre-owned; motorcycles, personal watercraft, ATV’s, snowmobiles and side x sides in New England. Learn more here.